Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Naver
1. [+376, -2] So the woman riding in the seat next to you was not Park Gyuri, right? That will be all.
2. [+117, -4] He only chooses to remember what he wants to remember ㅋ So he remembers hitting a car and running away but refuses to admit it’s a hit and run.. and he was driving on the wrong side of the road but claims no memory of it? ㅋ
3. [+78, -1] If you left the scene after a collision, that is a hit and run. How can you claim it’s not? This is basically another version of “I was drunk while driving but I did not commit drunk driving”
4. [+41, -0] People are never meant to be fixed
5. [+37, -0] Can’t he just admit to his crimes and pay the price? What kind of chaebol thug is this? And he works in the art industry? No wonder the industry’s such a mess with thugs like him working in it, tsk tsk.
6. [+21, -0] Why cover his face but not Park Gyuri’s face?
7. [+14, -0] At minimum, he got caught cheating…
8. [+8, -0] Just another chaebol thug… got caught doing the trashy things he’s used to getting away with
9. [+6, -0] Park Gyuri-ssi, you’ve found out all you need to know so it’s time to break up. Way better than getting into a scandal like this while married. Choose partners based on character and not their wealth. Choose them wisely.