Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver
1. [+3,131, -547] Youn’s Kitchen = Kang’s Kitchen = Three Meals a Day = Santiago… they’re all the same. I no longer want to see this PD in the broadcast industry. I think he should take a break and go take some vacations to find new inspirations from. He’s hitting rock bottom.
2. [+2,291, -138] What bothered me more than the plagiarism speculations was the traditional Japanese style home. That home is not reminiscent of the summer vacations we remember… of our grandma’s in the countryside. I understand wanting a different house style from what he’s already featured in ‘Three Meals a Day’ but featuring a Japanese style house is not it. Not sure what makes this show any different from ‘Three Meals a Day’, especially when the cast is the same people too. Aigoo.
3. [+1,526, -59] A variety of this style needs either a new cast or a traditional Hanok style home. This variety just feels ill-planned. Why should we viewers spend our nights watching celebrities sit around joking around with each other? None of their food looks good, they wasted all that fresh fish… you have two skinny cast members… nobody’s witty enough to carry anything… what is any of this?
4. [+886, -41] All matters aside, the show is just boring
5. [+686, -37] The windows on that house is traditional Japanese style
6. [+479, -4] I’m sure the majority of the producers didn’t know that such a game existed but there must’ve been one person on the team who knew. Even the name is the same ㅋ
6. [+353, -8] Na PD uses the same people in his varieties, over and over and over… Can’t we just limit people to ‘Three Meals a Day’ or ‘Youn’s Kitchen’? There’s nothing fresh about this content when it’s the same people over and over again.. it’s boring..
7. [+350, -19] I don’t even understand what the point of a variety show like this is at a time like this? Kids only get 10-15 days of summer break and everyone is aware of the social distancing rules in effect… what’s the point of a variety show about a bunch of people laying around doing nothing productive? None of the cast members are the type to give off positive energy, the set looks poorly set up… It was actually gross watching the two pick at their breakfast of tomatoes and plums drizzled in olive oil. Even the diaries are written so poorly…
8. [+339, -19] How is this show any different from ‘Three Meals a Day’?? Na PD’s getting boring now.
9. [+297, -5] ㅋㅋ As if they don’t know. Anyone who’s played the game or watched it on YouTube will see that it’s plagiarism ㅋㅋ I can understand the vibe being similar but everything’s the same down to the homework and writing diary entries every day.