Source: Women’s News via Naver
1. [+1,100, -59] Why do people think others are bringing up the issue of deepfakes to bury the RPS news? ㅋㅋㅋ People are bringing up the issue of deepfakes because the focus of the RPS issue is on male idols while female idols are also suffering similar harassment with deepfake videos too. We’re recognizing that both need to be penalized.
2. [+912, -2] I am asking for harsh punishment for deepfake content
3. [+667, -1] It’s gotten to a point where I can no longer report every deepfake account that I see because there’s just so many more coming up each time. Please punish all of them.
4. [+533, -5] 100% of the victims on foreign deepfake sites are women and 25% of them are Korean female idols. A lot of them are minors as well. Even as I’m typing this comment, there are more deepfake videos and pictures being posted. Please punish them.
5. [+106, -0] This is an urgent issue. While the spotlight is on deepfakes, we need to get things rolling and fix the issue at its roots. We could spend all day reporting each new account that crops up and we’ll never make a dent in progress.
6. [+72, -0] I could spend all night reporting all the new deepfake accounts that come up but we’re still met with an outpour of female idol deepfakes. Please take an interest in this issue and help solve digital sex crimes.
7. [+133, -68] Deepfakes and RPS should both be punished. It’s a crime and not a gender war.
8. [+66, -7] There’s a very small pool of RPS content that you can actually take legal action for… but deepfakes are illegal porn that I think we have a stronger case for. Please take more legal action..!! ㅠㅠ
9. [+27, -0] I went into one of the sites to report them and I was horrified.. how could someone do this? I could never imagine if someone did this to my own pictures..
10. [+25, -0] You can’t be stupid enough to think that RPS and deepfakes are on the same level. There’s a clear difference in crime between imagining a coupling and actually committing a cyber sex crime ㅋㅋ