He continued, “humanities study is necessary. It is very important and I take it seriously. Sometimes we do translation, subtitles, and dubbing ourselves, but sometimes we do it with third-party partners.” I see it as an opportunity to do so, and I am still learning with a humble attitude.”
1. What they are saying is right… they had to right to misunderstand
2. So what?… just watch your own content if you’re not happy… stop watching Korean contents
3. I think that we need to explain our cultures from both sides
4. Korean has preferred light skin 5000 years ago even before learning about white and black people
6. Looks like they don’t have anything else in their minds than skin color ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. Making a fuss again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. But the “white skin” that you guys are describing is different than our definition of “white skin’ㅎ
9. What “superiority towards white people”? We’ve always liked pale skin…. Instead, we viewed our scholars who only stayed inside and thus had white skin as superior. Rather, it’s the desire to appear rich ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Indonesia also worships white skin but nobody is being harsh towards them while only making a fuss when it comes to us
10. They really must be thinking that the world revolves around them ㅋㅋ
11. This is hilarious
12. No but the subtitles were the issue here..;;;
13. We’re just calling white something that’s white… what’s the issue?
14. They are so self-centered sigh..