Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+6,385, -381] There are so many people who are mentally ill ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+6,283, -384] Enough’s enough. How clean are you in your own personal lives? The way Koreans don’t mind their businesses makes me throw up.
3. [+5,902, -336] This is going too far;;
4. [+387, -40] Ridiculous. Then why not criticize the ‘Mr. Trot’ team for going to the karaoke on ‘Point of Omniscient Interfere’???
5. [+375, -34] Leave the show for what? Karaokes are well within the boundaries of businesses that are allowed to open and it followed all the rules for a normal opening. Wow, you really can’t say anything on the internet anymore because of people who get triggered;;; I bet you more than half of the people demanding they leave the show aren’t even following social distancing rules themselves.
6. [+271, -36] The media is just fanning the fire;;; I bet you journalists go out for coffee or drinks or a round of karaoke when you’re stressed from your work;;; These two already apologized and put an end to the problem. Why are you still holding on…….
7. [+203, -34] Seriously, enough’s enough guys. How many of you only go to work and then home and stay home the whole time? I bet you all go out on the weekends. It’s not like these two broke social distancing rules or went to karaoke when the government ordered them closed. What more do you want from them?
8. [+163, -28] What actual crime was committed here?
9. [+117, -23] Why would they leave the show ㅋㅋ
10. [+115, -27] This is such an overreaction… seriously…