Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+926, -50] Then what does that make Min Hyun Seo? They were trying to help Ji Sun Woo… What if they think that Park In Gyu died because of them.. why is this drama headed towards the mountains
2. [+804, -45] Ji Sun Woo is cancer ㅋㅋ poor Hyun Seo ㅜㅜ
3. [+716, -37] The plot is getting weird
4. [+107, -2] I mean, why is Junyoung having coffee with the woman of his father’s affair… sigh… this is terrible
5. [+96, -2] Junyoung this, Junyoung that, tsk tsk. They’re the ones raising him to be this way, tsk tsk. If they don’t want him to grow up as the son of a murderer, then don’t commit murder. The plot is getting so weird and frustrating.
6. [+94, -4] From episode 10 onwards, it’s no longer following the original drama. This drama is becoming another typical Korean drama ㅋ the scriptwriter has shown that her potential has been reached.
7. [+79, -2] Ji Sun Woo seemed to be so amped for revenge, where is the revenge..?
8. [+65, -6] Please stop ruining the original drama like this ㅠㅠ the plot is headed towards somewhere weird ㅠㅠㅠ
9. [+61, -4] Scriptwriter, what is going on? Why is the plot getting so weird? Why continue to torment Ji Sun Woo like this after her divorce? Even if there’s a good ending on the way, this is just going too far. You should be giving all this torment to Lee Tae Oh for cheating. With the plot as it is, what’s the point in divorcing a cheating husband anymore?
10. [+61, -0] What is this plot ㅡㅡ Ji Sun Woo’s been acting like she was going to show up with something strong but there’s been nothing. I think the scriptwriter is showing her lack of skills.
11. [+58, -0] I don’t think anyone living in Gosan is sane anymore
12. [+57, -1] Ji Sun Woo, you idiot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ now I see that the female lead has been the biggest fool of them all. Imagine sleeping with him again after all he’s done to you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ yeah, you deserve your life ㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+45, -4] Ah boring ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
14. [+43, -0] For some reason, I can understand why this is happening. In the world of the married, you can’t just act on your emotions when you have a kid on the line. You also can’t completely cut ties with the other person. Ji Sun Woo admits she’s a selfish person and would rather choose her child’s future over Min Hyun Seo.
15. [+43, -2] The original drama is completely lost in the mountains now that it’s in the hands of a Korean writer… It’s been boring since yesterday and now I feel like the drama will continue to be boring…