Source: Yonhap News TV via Naver
1. [+1,011, -6] If he’s a teacher in training… you shouldn’t go easy on the sentence, you should actually go harder
2. [+321, -14] Don’t let him off easy… especially if he’s a teacher in training, he’ll be responsible for educating children. He should be penalized accordingly.
3. [+161, -7] It would be totally unfair for a hate commenter to be allowed to be a teacher ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+125, -4] We should never allow someone pathetic like him to become a teacher. Don’t let him off with an easy penalty fee. Make sure he’s banned from the job for good like a certain Ilbe member who had his employment canceled after being outed.
5. [+100, -3] How can a teacher in training be spending his time so pathetically, tsk tsk tsk 👎🏻
6. [+21, -1] What could our children ever learn from a teacher who does such trashy things?
7. [+25, -6] This is why I like Sung Shi Kyung, he’s gutsy…
8. [+19, -2] I’ve seen some teachers who have anger management issues like my middle school homeroom teacher. Having toxic teachers is a cancer to society especially when they’re educating young children who are still developing their own characters.
9. [+17, -0] I would never want my children to learn under a teacher who is a hate commenter. The thought of it is terrifying.
10. [+13, -1] He should be punished more severely if he truly dreams of working as a teacher. How can you teach others when your own mind is so unstable?