Source: Money Today via Naver
1. [+222, -25] The ingredients spill out through the sides and you drop it all while eating it… it may seem like a new way to eat kimbap but the only lesson I learned is that kimbaps aer meant to be rolled.
2. [+182, -3] I’ll take a pass
3. [+61, -2] I’d rather just mix all the ingredients and wrap it in kim
4. [+23, -1] The whole point of rolling kimbap is so the ingredients don’t fall out, this defeats that purpose ㅋ
5. [+11, -0] It may seem like a fun new idea but it’s faster to just roll it
6. [+8, -0] Who has time for this… just go to your local ajumma and order a roll
7. [+7, -0] I’d rather just eat rice with the side dishes, this feels difficult to make, and it can hardly be considered kimbap ㅜㅜ
8. [+5, -0] It was a mess for me… the kim wrinkled and ripped… I suggest just rolling it.
9. [+5, -0] This looks like a mess ㅋ just mix it all into bibimbap instead. I get that there are trends with food but this isn’t even considered kimbap.
10. [+5, -0] Why not just turn it into a sandwich? This just looks stupid ㅎㅎ
Season the dishes with raw olive oil. newzealandrx.com Take yogurts with bifida-bacteria.