Aespa’s teaser resembles a work by Japanese illustrator Hajime Sorayama
Hajime Sorayama is a very famous illustrator in the West.. worked with Dior, Disney and Sony
Hajime Sorayama’s new work in 2020
original post: theqoo
1. SM always steals other people’s ideas
2. If this isn’t plagiarism, what is plagiarism?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There wouldn’t be Aespa’s teaser without Hajime Sorayama’s work
3. I don’t know if it’s plagiarism or not, but I’m sure they look similar
4. It’s funny how SM always gets caught every time they plagiarize.
5. I think it was created by taking that work as a basic reference and adding their own thoughts to it
6. Not once or twice, SM is just a plagiarism company
7. Looking at their teaser, I thought it was unique and different from other idols’ concepts, but it was someone else’s idea
8. Crazy, every time Aespa makes a comeback, there’s a plagiarism controversy
9. I’m not surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ SM always steals other people’s ideas
10. Is plagiarism Aespa’s concept? Why does Aespa always get into plagiarism controversy every time they make a comeback?