Source: Top Star News via Nate
On a community app for corporate workers, an alleged YG employee commented under the discussion “what was the funniest thing that happened at work?” by replying, “Seungri not getting jailed.”
1. [+408, -37] Blatant proof that prosecutors are very deeply involved with his case. I wonder if they received some of his favors. Korean police are so lenient when it comes to s*xual favors being provided. Drugs, too. Maybe because they’re all things that they enjoy themselves? I have no idea how Seungri got out of all that he did but he’s out there right now but he’s celebrating his enlistment ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
2. [+364, -3] It’s a comedy for anyone
3. [+20, -0] Can we get confirmation that this employee is still alive? ㅡㅜ Worried for his safety considering how dangerous YG is.
4. [+19, -0] I’m not even concerned with him going to jail anymore… I just can’t believe how Big Bang continues to come out with more and more scandals. Way too many scandals for a group that debuted as young as they did…
5. [+16, -0] What more needs to be said when he’s above even the president ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seungri is just trash.
6. [+10, -0] Looks like even the employee has had enough ㅋㅋㅋ Justice = money, that’s fact. Just look at how we’re still unable to catch Lee Man Hee.
7. [+2, -0] I bet this employee is scared now that it got in the news ㅋㅋ
8. [+1, -0] Only Seungri? What about YG??