Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+482] But will hiding it fix anything? Doesn’t content that crosses the line or are plain terrible deserve the dislike button?
2. [+397] Or get rid of the ads
3. [+345] But how do you grow if you only look to receiving compliments…
4. [+105] Then get rid of the like button too
5. [+204] There are a few YouTubers deserving of the dislike button, though…
6. [+17] It’s a stupid measure… it still won’t stop the hate comments that cross the line
7. [+14] Or maybe we press dislike on a video because it’s actually a mess?
8. [+12] But I use the number of dislikes to judge good and bad content. Why is YouTube only thinking of the creators and not the viewers?
9. [+7] What is the point of the buttons at all then?
10. [+5] I like using the number of dislikes to judge the quality of a video… Even if YouTube gets rid of it, the comment section will still help us determine that, I suppose.