Source: Dispatch via Instagram
A YouTube channel recreated Twice’s ‘Fancy’ using deepfake technology and posted the comparison.
1. [+176] Why would you make something like this?
2. [+108] Can we please stop developing technology like this? At this rate, we’re all going to have to go around wearing hats and masks just to protect our identities.
3. [+37] This is so damn scary
4. [+11] Scary…
5. [+8] Please take this down;; what good is this really for?
6. [+87] Oh f*ck, this gives me goosebumps;
7. [+22] I really wish this technology would stop being developed.. it’s so easy to abuse…
8. [+1] I remember seeing this pop up in my recommendations and I was so shocked watching it..
9. [+2] This is not a technology, this is a crime ㅠ