Source: Sports Kyunghyang
Singer G-Dragon (Kwon Ji-yong)’s drug test results have been leaked.
According to Yonhap News, the National Forensic Service recently notified the Incheon Police Agency’s drug crime investigation unit that a detailed analysis of G-Dragon’s hair tests came back with a “negative” result for drugs.
However, the National Forensic Service is said to have only announced the result of the hair analysis, saying that the results of the finger nail analysis have not been released yet.
Police booked G-Dragon on drug charges in May and are continuing investigations. GD completely denied the allegations and voluntarily appeared at the police station on the 6th. On the same day, a simple reagent test result came back negative so police collected additional hairs and nails for detail analysis by the National Forensic Service.
Depending on the length of the hair, drug use can be confirmed for up to a year or so. For nail analysis, it’s said to be able to determine whether drugs were administered 5 to 6 months before.
Since the hair test analysis came back negative, the police investigation is expected to face difficulties. When the simple reagent test came back negative, criticism was raised that investigations surrounding G-Dragon were excessive.
Police are expected to continue investigations to secure other evidence while waiting for G-Dragon’s fingernail analysis.
So far, police believe G-Dragon injected drugs at an entertainment bar in December of last year based on statements made by room salon manager A who has since been arrested.
- [+669, -24] Who’s going to take responsibility for this?! From the beginning, the presumption of innocence was thrown out and he was deemed guilty and buried. Who’s going to compensate him for the drug stigma tag on his image now?
- [+260, -35] Investigations into Kim Haeng and President’s secretary kid’s school bullying has long been forgotten now. That’s what the investigations should’ve been for but since no one wrote an article so of course it got buried..
- [+304, -82] It’s so f*cking upsetting how GD got witch hunted over this..
- [+170, -6] He got witch hunted and cursed even before the results came out. So many people wrote hate comments even when he was cooperating with investigations. This is how Tablo got witch hunted too.
- [+78, -4] So when will police be held accountable for crucifying him before the final results came out?? Ugh.. they dirtied his image and turned him into a neighborhood druggie. Are they going to take responsibility? This is why our country is ruined.
- [+15, -0] This is a case where the entire country came out and witch hunted him full force. Who’s going to compensate for his damaged reputation?!
- [+10, -0] GD should sue police.. it’s so pathetic how they crucified him without any evidence.